Both expert and novice traders can use the services of the internet company Aurora Capital Finance. The company’s qualified, experienced personnel and breadth of knowledge make this feasible. The organization takes pleasure in its ability to create a satisfying and professional environment for cryptocurrency trading, according to the official website. The company serves a large number of consumers and nations on a worldwide scale. It is also dedicated to providing client-centered services. You may learn all there is to know about Aurora Capital Finance in this review.
Services and Assets
Due to its practical and scalable exchanging and trading platform, Aurora Capital Finance provides end users with a simple, effective, and exciting trading experience. It provides all the tools you could require to actively trade cryptocurrencies, CFDs, and forex. Due to the wide range of services that Aurora Capital Finance provides, including market and technical analysis, an economic calendar, complex charts, technical insights, and free market research, you have the opportunity to trade like a professional. You are not required to use a certain currency to make deposits therefore you can use any type you like. Additionally, some of the most diverse cryptocurrency assets are offered, including coins.
Last but not least, you can trade utilizing the trader’s free mobile app, which is compatible with both iOS and Android operating systems, as well as the trader’s web interface.
Types of available accounts
The account types that Aurora has made available to its customers represent one of the most varied experiences on the market. The following five account types are available from the company:
- Basic: it’s meant for sums of up to $2,499, has 5% commissions, 1.5% 24H swap, variable spreads, crypto leverage of 1:1-1:2, forex leverage of 1:50, market and technical analysis, an economic calendar, and a platform manager;
- Silver: it’s meant for sums between $2,500 and $9,999, has 4% commissions, 1% 24H swap, a minimum spread of 2,1, crypto leverage of 1:3-1:5, forex leverage of 1:100, market and technical analysis, an economic calendar, and a platform manager, plus 1 on 1 support;
- Gold: it’s meant for sums between $10,000 and $74,999, has 3% commissions, 1% 24H swap, a minimum spread of 1,8, crypto leverage of 1:5-1:10, forex leverage of 1:50, market and technical analysis, an economic calendar, and a platform manager, 1 on 1 support, plus a dealing room and access to a senior platform manager;
- Platinum: it’s meant for sums between $75,000 and $149,999, has 2.5% commissions, 0.85% 24H swap, a minimum spread of 0,6, crypto leverage of 1:10-1:20, forex leverage of 1:100, market and technical analysis, an economic calendar, and a platform manager, 1 on 1 support, plus a dealing room and access to a senior platform manager along with analysis insights;
- VIP: it’s meant for sums over $150,000, has 1.5% commissions, 0.65% 24H swap, a minimum spread of 0,4, crypto leverage of 1:10-1:20, forex leverage of 1:100, market and technical analysis, an economic calendar, and a platform manager, 1 on 1 support, plus a dealing room and access to a senior platform manager along with analytical insights.
About the financial recovery services
Another area of competence for Aurora Capital Finance is asset recovery. The company’s professionals are familiar with how scams operate, know where to look for genuine beneficial owners, and know how to apply pressure to scammers to return your assets and hard-earned money. Unregulated forex scams, money management scams, banner market scams, pyramid scams, crypto scams, and binary options scams are a few of the services they cover. More details on each specific type of scam as well as information on how to have your problem resolved are available on the official website.
Level of safety
The protection of its clients’ money is Aurora’s main priority, and the company provides the safest trading circumstances possible with complete transparency and stringent security measures in place. The company only works with respectable, long-standing banks and financial institutions. The platform also offers some of the most cutting-edge technology components. Working with local law enforcement can usually put more pressure on scammers. The experts at Aurora Capital Finance are aware of who to call and how to approach law enforcement should the need arise in order to ensure collaboration.
For any issue, you can reach Aurora Capital Finance by phone at (203) 642-1138, which is open from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Additionally, the official website lists links to their official offices and an email address you can use to contact them. Last but not least, you may also contact the business through the website’s contact form and wait for a representative to respond as quickly as feasible.
Overall, while being a relatively new player in the trading industry, Aurora Capital Finance is undoubtedly headed for greatness. As you can see, it already offers everything a trader could possibly need, and improvements are anticipated to follow soon. The financial recovery services that it also provides have the potential to revolutionize the market and rid it of scammers.